UNIVERSITY OF IOWA

STUDENT GOVERNMENT

2009 Transition Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Your Weekly Updates

Currently I don't know of too much going on for me... but that's because I don't yet have my ProxCard to the student government office. As soon as I get that, you'll see plenty more updates on your student government.

Your president has recently met with Sally Mason to discuss the UI budget, and that meeting went very well. Other UISG executives are continuing working on their projects as well. Stay tuned!
###
The University of Iowa Student Government represents all undergraduate students at the University of Iowa. This blog provides updates on activities of UISG while we work on the creation of our new website. This blog is maintained by Ryan Kopf, and no warranty is given as to the accuracy of the information contained herein.

No comments:

Post a Comment